martes, 30 de junio de 2009

Digital Native

Today I heard Dr. Edgar Altamirano Carmona at the University of Guerrero radio station talking about Digital Native and Digital Immigrant:

Digital Native

Several years ago I read Being Digital by Nicholas Negroponte, distinguished MIT Professor of Computer Science. Later Dan Topscott wrote Growning Up Digital. Now there is a book by Dan Tapscott: Grown Up Digital.

“GrownUp Digital is the first guide to the land of the Net Generation that should be read both by visitors and residents alike. Tapscott’s latest work follows Growing Up Digital with lockstep obedience and shows all signs of being as prescient and relevant.”
-Nicholas Negroponte, Founder & Chairman, One Laptop Per Child

University Professors are letting a big opportunity pass us by, if we don't listen to the Native Digitals.

My son is one, and that is how I found out about Blogspot, Digg, and Twitter.

I don't know about you, but I listen to the Native Digitals.
Share/Bookmark

1 comentario:

  1. Muchas gracias Eduardo por tus comentarios, como sabras, te sigo en twitter.

    Edgar

    ResponderEliminar